Chelsea Miller Knives is a handmade cutlery company based in Brooklyn. The founder, Chelsea Miller hand makes one of a kind knives direct to customers and also designs for chefs and restaurants.
We are looking for dynamic, talented, and (above all) hardworking interns for :
1. Social Media (Instagram and Facebook)
2. Research on manufacturing
3. Help developing a TV Show.
- Monitor website and social networks
- Online outreach and promotion using Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram and Twitter
- Contact bloggers and other potential marketing sources.
- Prepare press kits to send out to clients
- Online advertising through social media
- Contact and establish contact with manufacturing companies
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Excellent time-management and organizational skills.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision, as well as within a team.
- Ability to meet deadlines and perform in a fast paced, time-sensitive environment.
These are part-time internships, 1 to 3 months.
Compensation: Academic credit
Please send us a resume and a cover letter that tells us about yourself and your experience at firstname.lastname@example.org